segunda-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2014

Air Kiss




When it comes to beauty I always get lost in the amount of products available and which are or aren't best for me. Regarding cleansing and moisturizing rituals I've got my favourites and do everything to keep my complexion as healthy as possible. As for makeup I feel miles away. Usually I don't use it on a daily basis plus I own pretty much nothing (just the basics of course!). On day to day, a gloss on the lips and nail polish can work wonders. But there are those days, that dark circles and tired skin aren't acceptable and the time comes to "camouflage". Given all that, this year I've made the resolution to bet more in this "world" and start to learn more and buy a few products.

Clinique needs no introduction, their products are of exceptional quality but their prices tend to be a little above from the cosmetics brands that are available on supermarkets.
 Being in the middle of sales season (I'll never get tired of talking about this!) this is an amazing opportunity to pay a visit to cosmetic shops, explore them and check out the products that have discount.

So yesterday there I went, and bought this lip gloss from Clinique which its initial price was €19,80 for €11.80 . The gloss is long lasting and has SPF15.


n.10 - Air Kiss




Love Clinique

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário