sexta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2014

Skin Care

When it comes to my facial daily routine these are my basics: a good cleaning product and tonic (I'm currently using the Normaderm line from Vichy), a good moisturizer (I have one for the day from Ducray and another for the night from La Roche-Posay, this one is great to correct imperfections), an eye contour gel and a sunscreen lotion (SPF50). 
In addiction to all that I try to drink water as much as I can and have good night sleep.

I'm currently thinking of buying thermal water from La Roche-Posay to freshen up the face on the spring/summer days.





All of these products are for oily/combo skin except the eye contour gel.

Cleansing gel and tonic - Vichy, Normaderm
Moisturizing cream (day) - Ducray, Keracnyl PP
Moisturizing cream (night) - La Roche-Posay, Effaclar Duo
Eye countour gel - Bioderma, Sensibio Eye
Suncreen cream - Uriage, Hyséac

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário