sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2015

Baby steps into the beauty world

I'm a newcomer in the beauty world. I'm an avid consumer of cosmetics but when it comes to get all dolled up with some makeup forget it, I have no clue what to do!

It's not that I didn't have any products or didn't know how to apply them, but I though it was time to pass to the next level (level 2 I dare say). So after watching hundreds of make up tutorials on youtube (I'll leave bellow the links to my favourite channels) I've decided that it was time to purchase basic items that were a major flaw in my tiny collection. 

I've decided to give up a try on Kiko, the italian makeup brand, which has very affordable prices and good quality. Because I'm a beginner I don't want to invest to much money right away. First I like to get familiarized with using the products and then, on a second stage, I would buy and test other brands.


So I ended up buying (on sales!!!!) a powder brush - this brush is amazing, I bought it to use it with a normal powder but it's also perfect to apply brightener and bronzer in a single step (the next products on my to buy list); a concealer - yes, now I can see how ridiculous I was not owning such a preciosity; a taupe-white eye pencil - I'm in love with this pencil, it lasts forever!!!; a face powder - any excuse will do to use that powder brush :) and also the powder "secures" the makeup and prevent that oily shine that my skin sometimes insists on having; and finally the tangle teezer which is not a beauty product and actually is a christmas present that I got from my mom, but i wanted to share  it with you. It needless to say how fabulous this brush is.


Youtube beauty channels that I follow:

Camila Coelho 
Camila Coelho english channel
Dia de Beauté by Vic Ceridono

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário