quarta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2014

Josefinas

Josefinas is a portuguese shoes brand that is specialized on flats. There's no big novelty on flats, right? But you should definitely keep your eyes on this brand!





I remember the first time I've heard about this brand, it was a couple of years ago on a fashion blog, the flats were yellow (if my memory isn't tricking me) and absolutely gorgeous, simple and chic and yet still different. Another thing that caught my attention was the name, they are not "flats", they are Josefinas. The name lead me to the urge to find the story behind it. Filipa is the creator and designer of this amazing project, and baptized her creation with name of her grandmother, Josefina. I though this was lovely, and I start to fell in love with the brand as more as I read.

The shoes are practical, elegant, modern with the special touch of ballet shoes.
To build up Josefinas only hight quality products are used, from the skin, the leather for the soles, to the grosgrain.

I'm drooling for some pairs, especially the Moscovo edition, it's a joy for the eyes!

Here are a few of my favourites:



As Josefinas são uma marca de calçado 100% portuguesa especializada em sabrinas. Não há nenhuma grande novidade em sabrinas, certo? Mas digo-vos já para terem esta marca debaixo de olho!

Ainda me lembro da primeira vez que ouvi falar desta marca, foi há cerca de dois anos num blog de moda, as josefinas eram amarelas (se a memória não me falha!) e era lindas de morrer, chiques e simples e ao mesmo tempo diferentes. Outra coisa que me chamou a atenção foi o nome, elas não sabrinas mas sim Josefinas. O nome levou à procura da história por de trás da marca. A Filipa é a criadora e designer deste fantástico projeto e batizou a sua criação com o nome da avó, Josefina pois claro! Eu achei esta ideia amorosa e ao longo que ia lendo fui-me apaixonando.

As Josefinas são práticas, elegantes, modernas com um toque especial das sapatilhas de ballet. Elas são feitas com produtos de alta qualidade, desde as peles, o couro para as solas, até ao gorgorão.
Eu ando a babar por alguns pares, mas sobretudo pela edição Moscovo, são um regalo para a vista!


Aqui estão alguns dos meus pares favoritos:



Josefinas




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário