terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2014

Mild days

Autumn has arrived, and with it a cooler breeze. I find it hard sometimes to figure out what am I going to wear when temperatures oscillate that much in a day. This past weekend I wore what i think is the perfect combo for these hot/mild days. A denim shirt/dress (i used the sleeves up during the day and I pulled them down at late evening) mixed with my new passion, my black booties, a brown hat, bag and belt. For me this look is a winner, and I can see it with a fur vest for slightly cooler days. So don't forget, in this mild weather, bet on dresses with booties, and add a leather jacket, you never know when the weather turns.




































Dress: Mango (aw/w 14/15)
Boots: Mango (aw/w 14/15)
Bag: Zara (s/s 14)
Belt: Quebramar (s/s 14)
Hat: Parfois (aw/w 13/14)
Bracelet: Tommy Hilfiger

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário