domingo, 3 de agosto de 2014

Expiration Date

It's not only food that has expiration date, cosmetics and make up also have an expiration date. People tend to ignore it but it's very important to pay attention to this because the quality of the products is altered with time.

Only recently I've found out what these containers with numbers meant (shame on me!)

















The open containers mean that after opening the product the same will last 36,12 or 9 months (respectively). 
This is the most common indication, while some products come with a set date (month/year).


My problem is that I tend to forget when i open the products (it happens all the time)  so I think I've found the solution on this image, stickers where you can put the date of openning. 



images via web

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário