quarta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2015

Josefinas 1001 Noites

Josefinas, a portuguese shoes brand, doesn't stop to surprise me. It's unbelievable how this brand is growing especially when the brand operates in market niche, luxurious Ballerina flats. I seriously can't wait to own a pair, or a few pairs :)

This time, Josefinas launched a new line inspired in the world and tales of 1001 Nights, describing the line as The most luxurious adventure yet.

The first three pairs of the collection (Babylon, Persia and Jordan) conquered me as soon as I saw them and were meant to be an hit, but then the brand released their secret weapon, The Blue Persian Salt, which are the world most expensive ballerina flats.

Check these treasures:

Babylon/Babilónia - 265€

Jordan/Jordânia - 289€

Persia/Pérsia - 219€

Blue Persian Salt/Sal Azul Persa - 3369€




The words that come to my mind to describe this collection are luxurious, elegance, sumptuousness, mystery and sophistication. I can't wait to see what Josefinas will do next!

Check their website and an old post of mine.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário