terça-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2015

Bathroom Decor

Bathrooms may seem such a washy room when it comes to decor (of course if you have the money to make it from scratch "washy" doesn't really apply), but believe me, if you have a good base, and that's very important, you can turn a bathroom into a cosy, stylish and, for me the most important, functional room.




Some days ago I was at my parents bathroom looking for something and I've realized that, although the bathroom  and its materials are great, the room is lacking for some organization and functionality. So since my mother's birthday and father's day are coming up, I decided to present them with some cool and elegant items that can improve their daily routines and at the same time give a sense of style and a design feel.


My inspiration boards:

































images via Pinterest

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário