quarta-feira, 13 de maio de 2015

The mini mini Porefessional

I am an avid consumer and lover of travel size items and miniatures. They are so practical to carry on my bag and also for travelling, plus they are so adorable! (I have to make a miniatures post).

So you can imagine how much I love these Benefit products in the picture.

Benefit has a new campaign, you can participate in their contest and win a sample of the famous Porefessional. So if you haven't tried this product this is your chance to test it for free! I've already had the travel size Porefessional and this sample next it to looks the cutest thing ever! I am going to leave it in my purse for emergencies.

Check you Benefit facebook page and see if the contest is available in your country.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário