sexta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2014

Essentials before Trends

Before I start showing you the new trends for this fall/winter season I decided to talk about (once again) the wardrobe essentials.
Every new season I "realize" that I have "a ton" of things lacking on my wardrobe... Actually, the garments in question are normally trends that I had seen on magazines, fashion shows, shops, blogs, etc... And then suddenly this urge to buy more clothes. In reality, I'm very restrained when it comes to trends, there are trends that I love and I might wear, while there are others that are simply not my cup of tea, so obviously I don't use.

Well, all of this chatting to say that is normal with the beginning of a new season founding ourselves leaning towards trendy garments and that's the correct thing to do, but always with this thought in mind: Trends come and go, so don't spend a lot of money on them (save that money for basics) and buy them in the beginning of season, so that you can make the most of it.

So, before shopping this season trends I recommend  checking your wardrobe and see if you have the essentials, the basics, that you are going to match with your new fashionable pieces. 

A few of the Essentials items:

- a black dress
- a pair of dark wash jeans
- a pair of black trousers
- a black skirt
- a white shirt
- a trench coat
- an overcoat
- a pair of dark boots
- a great quality bag
   ...



Cos silk shirt - 69€
Cos knitted skirt - 55€




Massimo Dutti dress - 59,95€



Zara trousers - 29,95€
Purificacion Garcia - 154€





Levis Demi curve straight jeans (colour: Richest Indigo)


Mango wool overcoat - 119,99€
Zara Trench coat - 79,95€





These are a few of the items that you should invest because they are always in!
  Tip: Wait for the sales season the get good discounts on some of these pieces ;)



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário