quinta-feira, 31 de julho de 2014

The bikini saga continues...


 After I introduce to you some portuguese swimwear brands and also my sweetheart Calzedonia, today I'm showing you other international brands.

For starters, my brazilian favourites Cia Marítima and Água Doce.
I tend to go for their basics pieces, mainly because of their cut and great quality. I consider Cia Marítima, in my opinion, is the queen of prints, always sending your mind to tropical paradises.

Cia Marítima Summer 2014

Cia Marítima Summer 2014

Cia Marítima Summer 2014


Água Doce Summer 2014

Água Doce Summer 2014
Água Doce Summer 2014




A brand that I've recently discovered is Khongboon Swimwear. I've bumped on it accidentally while I was navigating online and it was enough. Its exotic prints and patterns caught my eye as also the shape and cut of the bikinis. 







Finally, there's the famous surf brand, Billabong. I love its designs and quality but I don't understand why the bottom pieces of bikinis that are sell in Europe are different from the ones in Brazil, I'm always disappointed when i see the bottom pieces on the europe online shop, while in other shops they have much more variety. Although this minus point, I think their basics are great and cheaper than the brazilian brands i've mentioned, and are available in many colours and different  shapes of bottom pieces (even in Europe!).



Billabong Summer 2014

Billabong Summer 2014

Billabong Summer 2014

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário