domingo, 27 de janeiro de 2013

The Carrie Diaries


I'm a huge fan of the series "Sex & the City", and now I have something more to feed my hunger for more Carrie Bradshaw adventures: The Carrie Diaries! :)





The series is based on the book with the same name by Candace Bushnell. It shows Carrie in her teen years during the 80's, her life between Connecticut and her first connection with Manhattan.






The wardrobe choices are amazing from what i've seen on websites. I'm am not the biggest fan of the 80's style (a thing to work on) but I have to admit, they are rocking! 





The series already premiered in the U.S. and is being displayed by CW channel.





I'll try to post some favourite looks as the show evolves.
When is this going to be broadcast in PT??? hã?! Soon, I hope!



BE WHO YOU WANT TO BECOME!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário